The first year of teaching is full of wonderful events, not just the struggles. These memories live on throughout the lives of teachers for the rest of their lives.
I remember all of the staff at the school that wanted to help me to be successful. Not one single person ever denied me their time, experience, or resources. That I will never forget. This is not always true in the competitive world of private enterprise.
We are in our 2nd year of running a virtual schools. All of the district administrators throughout the state have been wonderful to work with. Everyone shares ideas, resources, how to's, etc....
With all of the competition out there, educators are great collaborators!
I remember all of the staff at the school that wanted to help me to be successful. Not one single person ever denied me their time, experience, or resources. That I will never forget. This is not always true in the competitive world of private enterprise.
ReplyDeleteGreat point!
ReplyDeleteWe are in our 2nd year of running a virtual schools. All of the district administrators throughout the state have been wonderful to work with. Everyone shares ideas, resources, how to's, etc....
With all of the competition out there, educators are great collaborators!